BUMI ARMADA – BUILDING A FUTURE IN DEEPWATER OIL AND GAS TECHNOLOGY
BUMI ARMADA is the largest owner and operator of offshore and marine support vessels in Malaysia. We are an established and trusted service partner in the oil and gas industry with over decades of experience. We are now growing in FPSO and Brownfield Installation and currently serve clients in Malaysia, Brunei, Congo and Nigeria. Our expansion plans include:
* RM1.1 billion new build programme in Malaysia, consisting of 20 vessels of which 16 are DP deepwater support vessels to be delivered by 2010
* additional international FPSO projects
* setting the highest level of HSSE
Bumi Armada is led by key individuals attracted from various international companies. We invite you to be part of this dynamic team. Join us in this exciting phase of our growth to be a MALAYSIAN-BASED INTERNATIONAL COMPANY.
BUMI ARMADA. KNOTS AHEAD OF THE REST.
Executive HSSE, Training & Crew Welfare
* To assist Manager on selection process, interview shorlisted candidates, briefing on sea faring, liaise with training academy to monitor cadet education progress whilst at the academy and on industrial training onboard ship or shipyard.
* Assist Crewing Department to arrange for any training requirements not readily available at local training centers located in Miri & Kemaman.
* Liaise with training centers and Crewing Department to arrange for selected ship officers to attend Dynamic Positioning (DP) basic and advance trainings ashore.
* To liaise with Crewing Department to ensure DP Trainees are placed onboard DP capable vessels to ensure they attain their DP Operator License at the shortest time-frame possible.
* Propose additional benefits to cater for crew welfare subject to management’s approval such as subsidized housing loan, cheap & readily accessible facilities onboard ship for crew to communicate with their families.
* To assist Sales, Marketing & Technology Department preparing presentations on Health, Safety, Security & Environmental (HSSE) matters for potential clients.
* To assist Chartering Department to complete any questionnaire regarding HSSE to participate for any tender exercise.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Marine), Maritime Studies.
* 3 year of working experience in Oil & Gas industry.
* Sea going experience is a added advantage.
* Member of Institute of Occupational Health & Safety.
* Strong interpersonal & communication skill.
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested applicants should submit a detailed curriculum vitae, recent photo, current & expected salary and contact number by email size not more than 10MB to: –
E-mail: email@example.com (Only short listed candidates will be contacted)