Work/Accomodation Barge 6/8 pts mooring system.
Location : Saudi Arabia
1. Barge Master ANT II with at least 3 years experiences as barge master on board work/accomodation barge with 6/8 pts mooring system. Able to speak and write english fluently
2. Chief Mechanics minimum class 3 with at least 3 years of experience as Chief Mechanic able to operate anchor winches, knowledge of crane mechanical system and refrigerator system. Able to speak and write English.
3. Chief Electrician – minimum electrical engineer license with 3 years of experience as Chief Electrician onboard work over/accommodation barges and be able to work independently. Good knowledge of refrigerator and air conditioning system. Able to speak and write English.
4. Crane Operator – class C pedestal MIGAS crane operator license, able to operator offshore pedestal crane of 200 tons and above. Perfect eyesight and good hearing and able to speak English. (3 positions)
5. Mechanic – Minimum 2 years as Mechanic onboard barge/offshore vessels.
6. Radio Operators – minimum holding general class RO license with 3 years of experience in offshore vessels. (3 positions)
7. Deck Foreman/Leaderman – minimum experience of 3 years as Leaderman. (3 positions)
8. Riggers- minimum 3 years as Rigger onboard work over/accommodation barges/rigs (8 positions)
9. Oilers – minimum 3 years as Oiler onboard offshore workover/accommodation barge/vessel.
10. Electrician – minimum 2 year as Electrician onboard offshore vessels. (4 positions)
As mentioned all marine crew must possess valid STCW and seaman book as per requirement by Saudi Arabia regulations.
Pls, send CV, Complete documents, seaman book and other experiences certificates.
We will not service if send CV only.
PT. Rengga Mahardika